From the Department of Beaches of Adra City Council, the relevant files for the granting of the "Q for Tourism Quality” provided by the ICTE have been processed.
THE “Q” MARK FOR TOURISM QUALITY
The “Q” Mark, whose generic name is 'Spanish Tourism Quality', is common to any activity related to tourist services or products. The ICTE administers and manages exclusively that mark, by issuing the corresponding update for its use and supervising the proper use. The Quality Mark meets a set of features which provide prestige, differentiation, reliability and rigor to the certified beaches.
BENEFITS OF THE QUALITY SYSTEM FOR THE CUSTOMER
ADVANTAGES OF THE QUALITY SYSTEM FOR THE COMPANIES
- Quality assurance of the services provided.
- Customer involvement on continuous improvement (processing of complaints, suggestions and surveying systems).
- Complete confidence in the professionalism of the staff involved in beaches services. Adaptation of services to the user’s expectations and needs.
- It provides greater security to the user in the choice of the beach as it is certified.
- Improvement in business management, which is reflected in the excellence of the product. Therefore, it becomes a strategy of differentiation from the competition.
- Increase in staff training, which means a motivational enhancement and contributes to the integration.
- Arrangement of a specific management tool for the tourism sector, which is adapted continuously.
- Increased customer satisfaction inasmuch as the Quality System allows to know their expectations.
- Immersion in a process of continuous improvement of the establishment.
- Recognition on the part of the tourism sector, operators and customers.
- Utilization of the “Q” as an advocacy and marketing instrument.
The Service Quality Standards are the documents by which requirements for the different services offered by public or private entities are stated, and whose compliance is a condition to get the certification of the Spanish Tourism Quality Brand.
These rules are created by representative groups of entrepreneurs on the basis of supply and demand diagnoses.
Our beaches meet the stringent requirements outlined in the following standards established by the ICTE:
- RULE 01: MANAGEMENT
- RULE 02: SECURITY, RESCUE AND FIRST AID
- RULE 03: INFORMATION
- RULE 04: CLEANING AND WASTE
- RULE 05: MAINTENANCE OF INSTALLATIONS AND EQUIPMENTS
- RULE 06: ACCESS
- RULE 07: SANITARY FACILITIES
- RULE 08: ENTERTAINMENT
- ANNEX I: DEFINITIONS
Citizens can also help to keep this environment clean and healthy. As a user of the beach:
Use the bins provided at the beach.
Walk, use the bike or public transport to go to the beach.
Observe the safety measures and the codes of conduct.
Respect nature on the beach and the surrounding areas.
Limit the use of water and electricity during your stay.
Choose a vacation spot where the environment is cared.
Complaints and Suggestions